- This event has passed.
April 17, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This session is perfect for you if:
You have LMA in your role
You need some fresh tools or a refresher on the power of LMA
You are a new Leader that needs a quick, successful start
We’ll cover topics like:
- Turning complaints into fuel for accountability
- Giving timely feedback that team members WANT!
- Getting the entire team to follow processes and LOVE IT!
- Getting Rocks and to do’s DONE, without the headache
- And 20 more everyday scenarios
- Since all of the fresh tactics are grounded in EOS Tools, I guarantee you’ll go back to your office with tools that are REAL, SIMPLE and get RESULTS. J
To keep the group high quality and to make the most of this session, I will expect anyone attending to complete the following prerequisites:
- Read “Traction”
- Read “How to Be a Great Boss”
- Have at least one direct report
- After the session you’ll also have access to a video data base that they can go back to again and again for clarity and reinforcement.
If you are excited about the chance to join other kick ass Leaders and Managers in this SUPERSESSION, here are all the details!
Let me know if you think this would be valuable for you. I can’t wait to get these tools in your hands!! – Jill
Location: AT THE MARRIOTT COURTYARD COURTYARD TOWNEPLACE SUITES DFW AIRPORT NORTH GRAPEVINE 2200 Bass Pro Court, Grapevine, TX 76051
Schedule a call with Jill for more programming details
OR email Jill@TractionFirst.com